All Star Electric, serves all aspects of the construction industry, including Sonoma, Napa, Marin and Lake counties.
We strive for perfection in the work produced and are committed to the pursuit of excellence and doing it right the first time! Our commitment to customer service starts in the early bidding stages and continues until the project is complete. It is our repeat customers and word of mouth that support our reputation as the best in the
Residential Electrician – Electrical Work
While no job is too large or small, our market encompasses both new construction and remodeling. We will work with you throughout the process to make sure the layout and installations suit your needs.
Troubleshooting and Repairs
If you are having electrical problems in your home we can find the cause fast and fix it right the first time.
New Installations — Upgrades — Remodels – Jobs Electrical
- Service upgrades, additional meters for multi-family buildings, subpanels and fuse boxes replaced with circuit breakers.
- General wiring and custom lighting for additions and remodels. Kitchens and bath remodels are our specialty. Adding 240 volt circuits for spas, hot tubs, large appliances and heavy equipment.
- Major appliance installed – Professional installation of kitchen and laundry appliances including all water, gas, electric, dishwasher, range / oven, range hood, garbage disposal, clothes washer or dryer.
Are you remodeling or redecorating? The right lighting can make the difference between a room that’s just OK and one that sparkles. Choosing the right combination of recessed, indirect, low-voltage, task and ambient lighting makes the difference. We can help you choose the right style, type, location, size and quantity of lighting fixtures.
Free Estimates for Plans You Already Have
If you’re a general contractor or a homeowner acting as his/her own general contractor compare my price and service before you hire an electrician. Let us give you a no obligation bid based on your completed set of plans from your architect or designer.
Consulting and Advise
- We work with Do-It-Yourselfers on projects that are too big or too complex for your comfort level. Whether its just advice and direction or actually working with you on the more challenging parts of you project, we can help you bring your dreams to reality. We can do the whole electrical job or will work with you on selected parts.
- Second Opinions — are you working with an electrician now and having second thoughts about your choice? Get reassurance that the job is being done right or advice on how to proceed if it’s not.
- Add extra plugs, lights, and switches
- Specialty lighting: recessed, under cabinet, low-voltage,LED, accent
- Code violations corrected
- Connect hot tub or spa equipment
- Kitchen and bathroom exhaust fan and duct installation
- Attic and whole house fans
- Garden and garage circuits added
- Outdoor security lighting / motion detector lights
- Dimmer switches
- Kitchen circuits added